Thursday, August 11, 2011

Inside Out




Keep Your Head Down.
Don't Get Noticed.
Or Else.


I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own…until I accidentally start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution.


The moment your eyes lay sight on the first page you're sucked in and can't come loose. From the start you're thrown into the action and it's like that most of the way through.

This book is about a girl whom thought the way she lived her life was the way to survive the lower levels.....but the true survival test was just about to come.

All she wanted to do was prove her friends, Cog, prophet was wrong, a fake whom only worked for the uppers.....until she made one tiny slip that started a rebellion.

The whole entire time she tried to fight the little hope that lingered in her, the little chances there was something more to this way of life, and as she finds out more and more she sees now that what she'ves been told about her world, about her way of life and other's is all just a lie. Just a way for the Pop Cops to keep control over everything.

With the help of her new found friends, they'll work together and find ways to make life conditions better for everyone and I can't wait to get my hands on the next one, to see what they'll do next.

There's twist and turns that I didn't see coming or was always wrong on who was the snitch. It's a good entertaining read that'll have you sitting on the edge of your seat in some parts. I've came to be to this book because I've got hooked into the world of dystopia's thanks to the one and only, The Hunger Games. However, it's not as outstanding or memorable like in the sense of that series. But it has it's moments.  

Don't get me wrong it's great and I really liked it, it just lacked, I think, on what I thought it was going to be. I don't know, maybe it just hasn't sunk in yet. Except what that place was, was totally not what I thought it was going to be which, like, blow my mind. It was definitely a better ending than what I see in some. It'll make you want to go buy the next one. Which I'll do once I finish off my stack of books. I banned myself from buying anymore til there gone and done with......though that may change tomorrow. 

Inside Out is mostly a survival book and in the last few pages it turns into a little romance. No love triangle, woohoo (sorry to those who love them). It stayed true to it's genre and I like that. Not one genre trying to take over the other :). 

A moving plot and the cover has more to say than I thought. This book is one of those that I loved from the beginning because of the cover. It caught my eye with the blue and wouldn't let me go until I bought it and brought it home in my warm embrace. 


4 hearts
<3 <3 <3 <3  


Finished date: August 11, 2011













No comments:

Post a Comment