Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer Songs (4)

So, I'm like craving a few songs lately and I would love to share them with you. 3 1/2 to be precis. The 1/2 is for a song that's okay but one of those that just always get stuck in your head.

The first is one a fell upon while I was watching another music video and now I just can't get enough of it.

Someone Like You by The Summer Set



Then we have, Bitch by Meredith Brooks. I heard it on the Practical Magic trailer and I fell in love with this song all over again.



Now, the next one is too from Practical Magic being played in the movie with a favorite scene of mine.



The one that just got into my head was also from the movie Practical Magic, which is too, another favorite scene of mine.


Midnight Margaritas!

No comments:

Post a Comment