Tuesday, August 16, 2011

TV qoutes (2 & 3)

Nobody puts Baby in a corner.
                     - Johnny

I don't understand?
You should get that printed on a t-shirt.
                    - Golden Girls

So if you break his heart, I will kill you. And bury your body in the woods.
Wow....Okay.
                     -Red

Humans -think they own *everything*
Probably *American*
                    - Finding Nemo

Look, spaghetti arms. This is my dance space. This is your dance space. I don't go into yours, you don't go into mine.
                    - Johnny

How can you read this? There's no pictures!
Well, some people use their imagination.
                    - Beauty and The Beast

Magic Mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?
                    - Queen

Bitch, that's cheating! I'm not even dead yet!
                   - Stay Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment