Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday



Welcome to Waiting on Wednesday! Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating. This week I am anxiously awaiting:




By Amanda Hocking

The number one talked about self-published author

Hollowmen - the sequel to Hollowland....

After six months in the quarantine, Remy finds out things are much worse than she feared. Her plans to escape come with a heavy cost, and she realizes that zombies aren't the worst of her problems.

Publication Fall 2011


To tell you, I really loved the first one Hollowland. I was hooked and whenever I had to put it down I hated myself for it. And if it was just sitting next to me on my desk my eyes would automatically get pulled towards it. So to say the least...I loved it and I can't wait for the sequel.

Loved all the elements including the lioness. The romance for me was unexpected but I think I liked that. It wasn't here look at me before it really was supposed to be, here look at me, I'm making out with the guy I like. So, yea for the unexpected :).

For me I have the original cover for the first one and when she changed to out look I wasn't so sure about it. But I've grown to it and I can't wait to get my hands on this bad boy.

 Original Cover  

No comments:

Post a Comment