Friday, October 21, 2011

Tucker and Dale vs. Evil




Two lovable West Virginian hillbillies, are headed to their "fixer-upper" vacation cabin to drink some beer, do some fishin', and have a good time. But when they run into a group of preppy college kids who assume from their looks that they must be in-bred, chainsaw wielding killers, Tucker & Dale's vacation takes a bloody & hilarious turn for the worse.



One day I was looking upon an actor/actress (don't remember) on IMDB, my favorite movie website that has all the updates. And when I came upon this title I just had to know. Going straight to the trailer (because I rarely read up on the concept first) I was amazed at what I saw, side splitting amazed. :)

So of course once I fell in love with the trailer I had to see if or when it was going to come out. It came out 2010 but not for the public yet. But me knowing people I went straight for the Internet. *hehe* And I found it. Though the audio was a little off it was still a good film. I think it actually made it a little funnier.

So you know the basic (concept up top ^). All Dale wanted to do was talk to the pretty blond not scare her. Dale's this lovable teddy bear but gets named as a craze hillbillie murderer thanks to one of her friends. And thanks to this friend he also gets named as a kidnapper just because he was trying to save the blond from drowning. So after he and Tucker take her back to their "fixer-upper" as she hit her head badly in the fall a chain of deaths begin to happen to her friends because they believe they need to save her from these murderer hillbillies.

One by one they all start to die in hilarious accident after hilarious accident and this is where Tucker & Dale believe these college students are part of a suicide pack while they of course believe the hillbillies are to blame. Which if I were in the kids situation I would too because sometimes at those deaths Tucker & Dale didn't always look so.....innocent.

The plot is great, humorous I mean what if the hillbillies are actually sweet and nice and not the craze murderers we portray them as. Told from Tucker & Dale's point of view while they work on fixing up the perfect summer home and also told in the College kids point of view. Which, one of them is very sick in the mind. Mental issues.

Sense of humor, dark humor, action and gore. A great treat for the horror lovers and people with a funny bone. A classic in the making and I give it


5 hearts
   <3 <3 <3 <3 <3







Happy Viewing!

And sorry the trailer shows a lot. Hopefully that won't make you not see it. Now a days they just seem to show the whole movie but trust me, it's great. :)           

     


No comments:

Post a Comment