Monday, November 14, 2011

Book Haul & Sunday Songs (2)

So, first time making a video......so, bear with me. If you don't watch it or start but then stop in the middle of it I won't take offense, than again, how would I know. Um, I'm just saying a few things about the books I purchase at target yesterday, first time in months actually. Shocker for me. Some parts are low and some you can hear just fine, though, you may need the volume up, very up for some reason it's not very loud I don't know why. Sorry if it gets blurry it's just cause I'm moving. Oh, and by the way I am in college, thinkfully there doesn't seem to be a lot of Ashley's I haven't yet bumped into one, yea! So you'll understand what I mean if you see the beginning of the video, that sentence is like past tense.






Bought:


The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Publication Date: February 10th 2009
Genre: Historical Fiction




Perfect (Pretty Little Liars #3) by Sara Shepard
Publication Date: August 12th 2008
Genre: YA Mystery
Goodreads





Dark Eden by Patrick Carman
Publication Date: November 1st 2011
Genre: YA Mystery/Horror





Crossed (Matched #2) by Ally Condie
Publication Date: November 1st 2011
Genre: YA Dystopia
Goodreads





The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Publication Date: September 13th 2011
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Goodreads






And, presenting Sunday Songs a new hit from Kelly Clarkson- What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)..love
love this song....:) heard it off a car commerical








Lastly, in honoring the book that I am reading currently I also present you The Hunger Games Trailer....Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment