Friday, November 18, 2011

Know Me Better (2)



Know Me Better is a Weekly Meme hosted by I'm A Reader, Not A Writer.
Each week she'll pick 5 questions off of her author's interview list to answer and invites us to join in on the fun, giving a way for our readers to get to know us better.



What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
That I've written a whole novel. When most people hear this from my mother they're very surprised and then when they ask for my age, 18 by the way, it takes them even more back.

Beach or Pool?
Pool. Mostly because we have a built in one in our backyard.

If you had 24 hours alone how would you spend it?
Reading, so need to catch up badly, typing out my story (on #2, halfway through). Yep, pretty much it.

Coke or Pepsi?
Neither. Once in a while I'll have one but only if I'm eating a burger or a hot dog. Water is my thing.

If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play the lead role and why?
Um, wow this is hard. Should I go with someone that kind of looks like me, burgundy hair & blueish/green eyes, or go with someone that I like as an actress. For some reason the name Selena Gomez pops into my head, but, I think it's because I have a character in my mind that I kind of based off of her and would like to work with her one day.

Thinking....thinking.....thinking....

Zena Grey. She's got the look and I liked her in Max Keeble's Big Move, though that was when she was younger. I think she's a good actress and would like to see her in more things now a days.




Now it's your turn! Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and link up here!





No comments:

Post a Comment