Thursday, December 15, 2011

Daring You To Read (6)....A Kiss in Time






Daring You To Read is a brand new meme by Tynga's Reviews. Is where you choose a book you’ve read, loved and would dare your readers to read! The book you choose must be an older release (at least 6 months ago), because let’s be honest, we’re all quite aware of the latest releases.



A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn
Publication Date: May 1st 2009
Genre: YA Fantasy






Summary


Talia fell under a spell...Jack broke the curse.

I was told to beware the accursed spindle, but it was so enchanting, so hypnotic...

I was looking for a little adventure the day I ditched my tour group. But finding a comatose town, with a hot-looking chick asleep in it, was so not what I had in mind.

I awakened in the same place but in another time—to a stranger's soft kiss.

I couldn't help kissing her. Sometimes you just have to kiss someone. I didn't know this would happen.

Now I am in dire trouble because my father, the king, says I have brought ruin upon our country. I have no choice but to run away with this commoner!

Now I'm stuck with a bratty princess and a trunk full of her jewels...The good news: My parents will freak!

Think you have dating issues? Try locking lips with a snoozing stunner who turns out to be 316 years old. Can a kiss transcend all—even time?



It's been awhile but it is a favorite of mine and I think I can truly say I can read this one again. See, I have troubles with reading books over again, even if I like them, it's just my memory it's just to strong when it comes to books.

Anyways, why should you give this book a try. Well, for one, if you love fairy tales then this is a most. The way Alex Flinn describes everything is ah-mazing. I felt truly a part of the story.

Two, if you love slow developed romances and none of the I love you at first sight crap. No offense.

Through out this book I had a giddy feeling that all fairy tales bring to me. I smiled and laughed. I feel in love with all the characters. Most favorite and memorable was Jack's sisters. That girl got some attitude, I believe she made me laugh the most. And the main guy Jack I believe I kept seeing this guy as him.


Isn't he handsome.

Hopefully most of you know this guy, if not, his name is Austin Butler.

He's been taking over the Hollywood scene. And has been a lot a popular TV series, latest one, ABC family original Switched at Birth.  










No comments:

Post a Comment