Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (8)




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.--BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS. Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others.
  • Share the title & author, so others can add to their TBR list if they like your teasers.


My Teaser This Week. . .


The thing about vampires, the angrier they get, the more their fangs get pronounced (kind of like Pinocchio’s nose when he starts telling a lie); that’s why they always have to act so cool, so they don’t “slip” and pull a fang-boner in front of a whole cafeteria full of civilians.

-from page 16, Vampires Drool! Zombies Rule! by Rusty Fischer



 

Sorry to my readers to why this post is late, it's because today I was on standby for the courthouse. Yep, fun right? Luckily I didn't get pick mostly because I have school coming up and the trials would have run past the start date of school. So, yea me!

But besides the long wait and butt numbing chairs there was a positive side. A positively cute boy side. Sadly I'm a very shy, shy person so I didn't get to talk to him- much. And of course I wished I said more since he sat across from me for like hours (I now pathetic) but that's me. Hopefully I'll get better at not being shy. Though the reason I'm telling you this is 1.) the guy was totally checking me out (which is where I wished I said more) and 2.) because it gave me a fun new Contemporary story line.

Yea to cute boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment