Sunday, February 26, 2012

Review: Wake

Wake (The Runners Part Four) by Logan Rutherford
Publication Date: November 25, 2011
Genre: YA
Amazon





Summary

Adam and Eve are trapped in the basement of the safe house, with Kappa soldiers right on top of them. In order to escape, Eve has to reveal shocking news Adam, risking their friendship, and even their sanity.

Questions are answered, and lies are uncovered. But sometimes, the truth has more consequences than them all

Wake is the forth in this series by Logan Rutherford and we are finally getting answers.

However, to the answers, I was in complete shock towards them. I most definitely didn't see it coming and I loved that it was even more of an bigger twist then what I read in a review for this bad boy.

If you've read the last three then this will most absolutely put a smile on your face. We enter a world we don't see coming and it's amazing. You wont be disappointed, I tell you.

On the other hand if you've haven't read it and you're looking for something fast and short, go and check this series out.

I can't say much or it'll spoil the big news but I can say is....

that I am happy and can't wait to get and read the final, Eden. Plus, I can't wait for his latest project. Twist and turns, a little romance blooming and a big decision has to be made before their world goes down in crumbles.






Two birds, One stone


Now since I reached my goal for Outdo Yourself I'm going to move it up to....drum roll, please....50 books this year. Woohoo!
Can't wait to see how far I get to that new goal. :)
Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment