Thursday, March 8, 2012

Daring You To Read (15)......Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb




Daring You To Read is a brand new meme by Tynga's Reviews. Is where you choose a book you’ve read, loved and would dare your readers to read! The book you choose must be an older release (at least 6 months ago), because let’s be honest, we’re all quite aware of the latest releases.

Indie love again....<3

It's one I've recently read and the first ever full novel I've read in Kindle form, which was on my cell phone (I don't own one. A Kindle I mean, nope).

And it was amazing. Very pleased. Now without further ado I give you-

Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb by MJA Ware
Publication Date: September 5th 2011
Genre: YA Zombies
Pages: 204 (in Kindle, 186)
 
 



Summary

When life gives you lemons, kill zombies -- turns out lemon juice neutralizes the undead.

After a failed attempt at running away, best friends Nathan and Misty return home expecting to face angry parents. Instead, they discover the military has destroyed the bridges out of their rural town and everyone's fled--except a small horde of the living dead. The stress of flesh-eating zombies may be more than their already strained relationship can handle.

Even with the help of the town geek and lemonade-powered Super-Soakers, there's not enough time to squeeze their way out of this sticky mess. Unless the trio eradicates the zombie infestation, while avoiding the deadly zombie snot, the military will blow the town, and them, to pulp.

Their only shot is something with a lot more punch. Something like the Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb. But even if their friendship survives, there's another problem: Someone has to lure the undead into the trap.


 
 
I loved it a lot. It had sense of humor, I connected well with the characters, zombies, zombies, zombies, a little gore but not over done, if you love the movie The Birds than you'll just love this one scene in the book (though it's also sad...) and, I'm forgetting something else, oh yeah
 
And zombies lots and lots of zombie fun. Hum, I think I already said that but I just need to get the point out. It's lots of zombie fun. So if you love zombies this book is most definitely for you. :)
 
I loved his creative way of killing the zombies and can't wait for book number two *squeal*.
 
If you want to know more about it and what I thought of it just check out my review- Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb
 
now for some teaser's
 
Teaser's...
 
And.....oh no, underwear. "Why can't mom stay home and do laundry like a normal mother?"
"Do you ever actually listen to the stuff that comes out of your mouth?"

 
"Sorry. I, um, didn't think about what I was saying. I was sorta speechless."
"Then you should keep your mouth shut, Nate."
 
 
"Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies...."

 
Happy Daring!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment