Sunday, March 4, 2012

In Our Mailbox (10)


A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren

I didn't do this last week, so, this post is show casing two weeks of receiving books



Bought-




Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep



Bought for Kindle-


Eden (The Runners, Part Five) by Logan Rutherford


Priscilla the Great by Sybil Nelson







Forwarning- most of these should still be free but some may not due to the authors choice. So, I'm sorry if you get disappointed if you see other wises.




The Queen Bee of Bridgeton by Leslie DuBois

Six Moon Summer by S.M Reine 
 
Intuition by J. Meyers
All Hallows Moon by S.M Reine
Exiled by M.R. Merrick
Exiled by RaShelle Workman
 
 
Ignite by Brina Courtney
 
Bloody Valentine by Lucy Swing
Review for PinPoint- click

Last but not least,


Gifted by my mother-


Torn by Amanda Hocking



I've been wanting this ever since I finished the first one Switched. Though I probably wont be reading it till the third one is closely being released so I wont have to wait to long to feed my craving. :)

You can check out my review for Switched here!


Happy Weekend Eveerybody!



Birthday Presents from my Father-

No comments:

Post a Comment