Sunday, March 18, 2012

Review: Facing Facts

*Some spoilers- if you have not yet read the three books in the Darkest Power Trilogy by Kelley Armstrong*


Facing Facts by Kelley Armstrong
Pages: 30





Summary

Taking place after the third book they finally get a chance to try to live normal. Yes, still hiding out and they can't draw to much attention to themselves, like, having Chloe and Derek being lovey dovey out in public as they are pretending to be step siblings but it's better than it was before.

That is until Kit- Derek and Simon's father- tells Tori that she is his and the father she has always known isn't really her father. With that and the other things she has lost with time she runs off and Chloe goes after thinking she can get her back before she can get to far away.

However things turn for the worst.


If you've fallen in love with this series as much as I have and I mean you just can't get enough of Chloe and Derek, then you'll just love this short Kelley has written just for you fans.

Derek is the first fictional character I have truly fallen for. I just can't get enough of him. He puts a smile on my face. And I believe Chloe and Derek are just the cutest couple ever. Kelley truly made these characters feel real for me and I'm glad to see little shorts like this one.

There's twist and turns, action and ghost. Another great from Kelley. Plus, I didn't see the ending coming at all. Just.....Amazing. <3

Another reason why you should buy this book. :)





Two birds, One stone












No comments:

Post a Comment