Thursday, April 12, 2012

Daring You To Read (18).... Chronicles of Nick





Daring You To Read is a brand new meme by Tynga's Reviews. Is where you choose a book you’ve read, loved and would dare your readers to read! The book you choose must be an older release (at least 6 months ago), because let’s be honest, we’re all quite aware of the latest releases


Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon





Goodreads for Infinity  Invincible  Infamous

My review of Infamous




I love this series. The characters are developed well. The plots are great. There is a good amount of action in each one. And there is a small cliffhanger at the end of each one.

Sherrilyn Kenyon does a great job in creating a world that you don't want to leave. And when you do, you can't wait to get back. She makes it so you care about the characters. You want to see what happens to them.

This is a great series that, as I stated before, I love. And I'm daring you to read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment