Sunday, May 27, 2012

I am a Book Hoarder (1)








This is just another name for the theme of showing off our books we got in the week. I'm kind of a book buying addict/book addict over all so that's why I feel this name fits perfect in my life of books. I've got a big pile (at least for me, I'm positive you guys have biggers one then me) and so when ever I buy a new book my mom slightly gets on my case. However she just ends up laughing because it is my money I'm spending after all, :)

Anyways, these books I'm show casing some I've already read and finished plus reviewed on this blog cause I got them weeks, almost a month ago- ^_^ I'm just now finally getting to this post, since spring semester is now over. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought a few weeks ago
Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala
Bewitching by Alex Flinn
Storm by Brigid Kemmerer

Borrowed a few weeks ago
Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Bought for Kindle a few weeks ago 


Freebie for Kindle a few weeks ago

Farsighted by Emlyn Chand



Star Fish by Nicola May


Freebie for Kindle

Blood Singers (Blood Series, #1) by Tamara Rose Blodgett

WHEELS by Lorijo Metz

Eden by Keary Taylor



Now the other books I just got :)

Sent by an indie author friend- he is amazing



The Intruders by Logan Rutherford and Logan I promise sometime later this year you'll have your own sighed copy of my book ^_^

Bought


Body & Soul by Stacey Kade






That's all from me folks. Happy Weekend of Reading Everybody! ^_^








Books I borrowed from library like a month ago.




The Gift (Witch and Wizard #2) - James Paterson and Ned Rust- My review












Into the Cold Fire (Daughters of the Moon #2)- Lynne Ewing- My Review










The rest I bought.





The Serpent's Shadow (the Kane Chronicles #3)- Rick Riordan- My review











Destined (Wings #4)- Aprilynne Pike- Goodreads







City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments #5)- Cassandra Clare- My review







Scorpia Rising (Alex Rider #9)- Anthony Horowitz- Goodreads












I'm not quite the book hoarder as my sister. And on a completely unrelated note, I graduated High School this week. So I'm going to have more time to read and review books, and to work on the book I'm wrighting. See, my sister is the only author in my family.

Happy reading and Happy Memorial Day!















2 comments:

  1. :O You got a book by Tamara Rose Blodgett!!!!! She's my favorite indie author, and a good author friend of mine. Her Death series is AMAZING!

    Oh, and that The Intruders book looks really cool! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Logan- Yea, it does look pretty cool and it's great so far. You might know the author his name is Logan Rutherford, :D Haha

    You're to funny, Logan. Anyways, I haven't read her book yet but if you enjoyed her work then I'm pretty sure I will too!

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete