Monday, July 9, 2012

Reviews To Come (week 2) 7/9-7/15



A weekly thing we do to broad cast to whats to come in the week. ^_^ 


Review last week-


                                                 Body & Soul by Stacey Kade                                                                   


Reviews to come-





So, I don't know about you but, 4th of July week was crazy. Still sorta is as people around my area are still, STILL shooting off bought and illegal fireworks and it just gets my dogs wilded up. I didn't mind the days before 4th of July, I expected that, but I mean come on they ain't going to go bad if you save them for next year. -_- But anyways, I promise this review today, I'll be working my ass off ^_^


                                                                        Books finished-


                            















Will be starting-

















Happy Reading Everybody!



Reviewed last week-








The Ruins of Gorlan by John Flanagan


Being read-




Will be starting-





























No comments:

Post a Comment