Monday, July 16, 2012

Reviews To Come (week 3) 7/16-7/22




A weekly thing we do to broad cast to whats to come in the week. ^_^



Reviews last week-










 


Storm by Brigid Kemmerer

All Hallows Moon by S.M Reine

Reviews this week-






Don't Breathe A Word By Holly Cupala

So, I suck. Big time. Not only did I disappointed myself in not getting this one done last week (I should have no matter how busy my life is cause.....this is a big part of my life too ^_^) but I also dissappointed my amazing readers. So I'm sorry, no excuses. But I promise I'll have this up soon. Very soon :)


Still reading-





Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake is total kick ass and the details of horror are great ^_^. Will be done soon.




The Vincent Boys is in kindle form so this one might take me awhile :)


Will be starting-






Geek Charming by Robin Palmer


Happy Reading Everybody!





Reviews last week-



The Last Thing I Remember by Andrew klavan 
Will be finishing-



The Iron King by Julie Kagawa



Will be starting-



The Long Way Home by Andrew Klavan

No comments:

Post a Comment