Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (32)





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:




  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.--BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS. Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others.
  • Share the title & author, so others can add to their TBR list if they like your teasers.
Our Teasers This Week. . .




I lay there and listened to the sounds. The sounds made me feel- I don't know- very sad and very tired somehow. I felt much too tired to do anything, to try to run anymore or fight or escape. I just wanted all these evil people to go away. I just wanted them to leave me alone.
-from page 61, The Last Thing I Remember








It came, charmingly, in the mail. My name and address on a coffee-stained enevelope, and inside just one scrap of paper with Anna's name on it. It was written in blood.
-from page 34

Someone is following me. The sensation is so acute that I can actually feel my eyes try to slip through my skull and part the hair on the back of my head.
-from page 47, Anna Dressed in Blood





No comments:

Post a Comment