Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (36)





 
 
Welcome to Waiting on Wednesday! Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating. This week I am anxiously awaiting:
 
 
 
 
 
Wicked Jealous: A Love Story by Robin Palmer
Publication Date: July 19th 2012
Genre: YA Retellings
Pages: 272
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Summary
 
 
Simone never saw herself as the “cute girl”—she was always the chunky, band tee wearing, France-obsessed smart girl. But now that Simone’s a few pounds lighter and sporting a new retro style, things have gotten, well, weird. Her crush Jason seems to actually know she exists. And when Simone’s soon-to-be stepmonster Hillary stops ignoring her, Simone knows something is up.
 
When Simone’s brother offers to let her move in with him and his six roommates on the beach for the summer, Simone jumps at the chance. But living with seven very different college boys isn’t exactly helping her land her very own happily ever after.
 
 
I love retellings and Snow White is my second favorite Fairy Tale (the first Beauty and The Beast) but truthfully....I just love Fairy Tales ^_^ They just make my hopeless romantic heart swoon.
 
Now, I haven't read anything from this author. Though I do own one of her books (and I think that'll be my read for next week :) However the movie Geek Charming, based off of her book, tells me these are going to be good.
 
 
Happy Reading Everybody!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for fairy Tale retelling! I hadn't heard of this one before, but I'll have to check it out! Great pick.
    Em
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete