Sunday, August 19, 2012

I am a Book Hoarder (6)








It's been a while and I have quite a few books to present to you.


Starting with Library books and I have a lot, haha ^_^-


I renewed-

The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker

&



Just Borrowed-



A couple for some 2012 reading challenges :)


Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard

&

Slide by Jill Hathaway- currently reading and it's good :)




The rest of the Dead Is Series. I saw them all and just grabbed them the minute I got there haha


Dead Is So Last Year- already read and it was fun being back in this fun world of Daisy's


&

Dead Is Not An Option by Marlene Perez



Free for Kindle-




Deadly Offerings by Alexa Grace


Song of the Fairy Queen by Valerie Douglas








Necromancer: A Novella by Lish McBride








 


That's it folks, so,


Happy Reading Everybody!

And I hope you all had a great weekend!








Borrowed from Library-










Fake ID (Hunted #1) by Walter Sorrells









Happy Reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment