Sunday, September 16, 2012

I am a Book Hoarder (8)

 
 
 
 
Got some books from the library.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Borrowed from the Library-
 
 
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
 
 
Dead Is A Battlefield by Marlene Perez- Spinoff series
 
&
 
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
 
 
 


Borrowed from my Mother-
 
 
Terminal by Robin Cook- I loved the mini series of his book Coma that my mom thought I would love to read this.

 
 
And lastly, the most amazing one I got this week! ^_^
 
Gifted by my wonderful boyfriend-
 
 
 
 Spark by Brigid Kemmerer- I've been wanting this like hardcore man and since I'm trying really hard not to spend any money on books right now, my fantastic boyfriend promised he would buy it for me! *screams* haha ^_^
 
He made me the happiest girl in the world that day!
 
 
Happy Reading Everybody!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment