Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Teaser Tuesday(41)





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:











  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.--BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS. Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others.
  • Share the title & author, so others can add to their TBR list if they like your teasers.

Our Teasers This Week. . .
 
 
 
On the far side Liam could see movement. Someone running. It was the girl Laura, running, staggering, stumbling to her knees, then back up on her feet. Behind her, pursuing with a swift purposeful stride, a figure all in black with flaming red hair: Becks.
 
 
-from page 140, Day of the Predator (TimeRiders #2)
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What are you doing?" I hissed.
"Picking the lock," she said. "What's it look like?
"Like you're going to get us in trouble," I said.
-from page 35

 
 
"Viragos are statistically thirty percent more likely to be a blonde than a redhead."
I glared at her. "That's because there aren't that many real redheads in the world" I said. "Statistically. But there are plenty of bottle blondes." I stared at her hair meaningfully....
-from page 54, Dead Is A Battlefield 
 
 



 
 
"I saw the Fileds."
He waited as if he expected me to go on and on. When I didn't he said, "And were they as amazing as I told you?"
"Better," I said.
-from page 96
 
 
He held my note up in front of my face. "What do you remember?"
Everything. But I couldn't tell him that. I shrugged and said, "Things."
-from page 165, Everneath
 
 


 
 
Happy Reading Everybody!
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment