Monday, October 1, 2012

Reviews To Come (week 5) 10/1-10/7





Upcoming Reviews-


 
 
 
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
 
 
 
 


 

 
 
 


 

 
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
 
 
 
 
 
 
Currently Reading-
 
 
 
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth- I may not finish this one. It has yet to really grab me *shrugs*
 
 



&
 
 


 
 
How to Date an Alien by Magan Vernon- so good ^_^
 
&
 


Torn (Trylle Trilogy #2) by Amanda Hocking- I just started this late last night way early this morning. I had to force myself to put it down at 1:20 am haha. I just couldn't help myself from grabbing it out of my TBR pile ^_^
 
 
 
 
Have a great day of Reading!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Currently Reading-
 
 


 
 
I will probably finish this today or tomorrow. So the review will most likly come on Wednesday or Thursday. But, that is the only thing I got at the monment.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment