Sunday, November 4, 2012

Review: Bewitching The Werewolf







Bewitching The Werewolf by Caroline Hanson
Publication Date: September 25th 2011
Genre: Fantasy
Pages: 62
 
 
Summary
 
 

When witch for hire, Megan Stephens, is assigned to help the local werewolf pack leader find a mate, she thinks the job will be easy. Get in, get it up and get gone. But when she meets Zack Connor, she realizes her future might have a lot more dog jokes in it than she ever imagined.
 
 
 
This is a bewitching short story!
 
One morning my lower back was killing me to the point that I didn't want to leave my bed, thanks to that time of the month (sorry male viewers, haha). But I was dying to read something! However since I couldn't get to my books I popped open my kindle app on my phone, hoping to find something. Anything that would be a fast, quick read for me and that's when I decided to click on this enchanting story.
 
And what an enchanting story it was! I couldn't put it down or shut it close. It's fast action, going straight to the point of the story, Megan a witch, going onto a job she wasn't so keen on doing in the first place.
 
Megan and Zach from the begining have this....spark. Chemistry and it's pretty simple to see how this thing is going to end. But it's the journey that makes this story fun. Makes this story hard to think of anything else. Reading it in one sitting, I'm sure you too will be taken by this short.
 
However, even though I enjoyed it so, I felt it ended too soonly. Them commencing their love for one other seemed too fast. Meaning, I wanted more haha ^_^   
 
For the love of witchy and all things furry then this is a must read. Plus, it's short and free, so whats it going to hurt haha! ^_^
 
 


Happy Reading Everybody!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment