Saturday, December 22, 2012

Know Me Better (6)



 

Know Me Better is a Weekly Meme hosted by I'm A Reader, Not A Writer.
Each week she'll pick 5 questions off of her author's interview list to answer and invites us to join in on the fun, giving a way for our readers to get to know us better.
 
 
 
Do you like the spotlight or lurking in the shadows?
A: Lurking in the shadows! I am extremely shy in person and when the spotlight is on me I start to form a red patch of flushed skin on my chest, as my heart is beating faster than normal. And I’m extremely like that when I meet new people.
T: I, too, like lurking in the shadows. I am also a pretty shy person.
How many books are in your TRB pile?
A: On Goodreads I have 283 and I’m sure there is a hell of a lot more than that, haha! In person, in my black basket from Target, on my purple carpet I have maybe about 20 or so! Some I’ve had since Nov of last year, haha.
T: Probably about 40 to 50. Maybe more. I try to keep it somewhat practical. And I can always just steal some from my sister.
What is next on your to read list?
A: My next read is Warm Bodies (hardback) and Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter (kindle)! ^_^
T: Darkside by Tom Becker and Warm Bodies.
What one item would you eat for the rest of your life?
A: Cheerios, flavored cheerios! I pretty much eat off of it anyways now, so, I doubt it’s going to change haha. Chocolate, caramel, fruity, whole grains peanut butter, etc.
T: I have trouble with this question. I like a lot of different things. If I have to pick one thing it would probably be spaghetti. I make this great meat sauce and add some Texas Toast and you got yourself a great meal.
 What is the last thing you bought?
A: I actually just bought something today, Monster High Ghoulfriends Forever! *squeal* I freaking adore the web episodes and the dolls (got a couple originals for my 20 birthday) and when I say the book at Barnes last Thursday, I knew I had to buy it. This one actually stays true to itself unlike the Monster High books that were by Lisi Harrison. I’ll pick those ones up, but at the library, and then we will see.
T: A book. A Mutiny in Time (Infinity Ring #1) by James Dashner. The series is like the 39 clues. So there will be a couple different authors.
 
 

Happy Weekend Everybody!
 
 &
 
 


 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh I thought I was the only person that got a red patch on there chest when nervous. I can never where low cut shirts when I have to do a presentation or something. LOL

    Here is my Know Me Better

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tiffany- Omg, really!?! haha, woohoo, I'm not alone! ^_^

    Wow, presentations huh, man if I had to do those now I'm sure I would have to do the same thing. Haha

    Though, thankfully, as time goes on and I get used to that person talking to me my patch disappears. Does yours do that too?

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know the Infinity Ring was a series like the 39 clues. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it goes away. I try to act like it isn't there even though I know it is. LOL But yeah I think it goes away, but it takes forever. I didn't even know it did that until my Grandmother told me after an award ceremony. Of course I was wearing a low cut shirt. OS I try and avoid them. That goes to say I have short term memory loss I swear and about a couple of weeks ago I had a fake interview and what did I do.....I wore a low cut shirt. Story of my Life LOL. :D

    ReplyDelete