Monday, December 17, 2012

Things to Come (2)

Is the replacement for Reviews to Come. Now we are not only going to be talking about up coming reviews for the week but also features you should be looking forward to.


Okay, here we go then! ^_^


You can see now, on the left sidebar, we have added in a weekly schedule. Upon it we have new features we will presenting to you soon, too!


Features to Come:
 
Monday-

Things to Come
Bloody Christmas E-book Giveaway!- I know I said Tuesday in yesterdays post but since I have yet to sit down and write out my discussion piece for On My Mind Mondays, a spot opened up. Plus, I'm just so darn excited to help host this giveaway I'm glad I can do it today! ^_^ 


Tuesday-

Teaser Tuesday


Wednesday-

Dreaming of Sequels

Thursday-

Daring You To Read

Friday-

New Covers/New Covers Hard to Paper


Sunday-

I am a Book Hoarder

Read Along Questions (this month, The Calling)


Book Reviews whenever


Reviews to Come:




Spark (Elemental #2) by Brigid Kemmerer

Kissing Zombies by Richard Denney

Under The Never Sky (Under The Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi

Okay, that's it from me.

Happy Reading Everybody!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment