Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Top 10 Best Book Covers of 2012


 
 
Top 10 of 2012 is hosted by Two Chicks On Books!
 
It's the second day, so here's the topic:
 
 
Best Book Covers of 2012
 
 

Top 10 Book Covers of 2012
 
 
Don't Breathe A Word by Holly Cupala- Read this one and loved it!
 
Body & Soul by Stacey Kade- read it and love this author, she's really sweet too!
 
Love & Leftovers by Sarah Tregay- read it and it was my first book in verse!
 
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer- I have this one and I don't know why I have yet to read it, ugh! haha  
 
Mothership by Martin Leicht & Isla Neal- this was an impulsed buy all because of that cover, haha!
 
Fracture by Megan Miranda
Breathe by Sarah Crossan
 
Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
 
Entangled by Nikki Jefford
 
Automatic Woman by Nathan L. Yocum

Merry Christmas Everybody!

 

4 comments:

  1. Love the Mystic City and Cinder covers; the latter's a good read. I have a few books though that have been sitting on my shelf and I wouldn't be able to say why I haven't picked them up yet either...I'd say time, but then I still find myself buying new books too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the covers for Mystic City and Breathe, wish the books would have lived up to them for me. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ali- I have yet to read them. Are they semi good or just not a read I should waste my time with?

    That sucks they didn't live up to your expectations. It sucks when books have great covers yet dissappoint on the inside.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent choices! Most of them I have not read. I loved Don't Breathe a Word, too.

    Here's my list: http://proudbooknerd.com/2012/12/25/top-10-of-2012-best-book-covers/

    ReplyDelete