Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Reading Challenges




Welcome to the 2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge hosted by Megan Likes Books and Auntie Spinelli Reads! Sign up!
 
 
The goal is to read at least one book featuring each of the following paranormal creatures:
  • Vampires
  • Werewolves/Shifters
  • Fey
  • Angels/Nephilim
  • Mermaids
  • Dragons
  • Zombies
  • Demons
  • Witches/Wizards
  • Ghosts
  • Aliens
  • Other (ie: sirens, unicorns, centaurs, timetravel etc.)
 
I'll be vaguely following this list they created though with one little tweak! I'm switching Fey and Demons, putting Demons in march and Fey's in april!

 But since I pretty much live in the Paranormal world, it's kinda hard to just do one creature a month. So, I'll read one of these creatures in the month they are scheduled in, so it'll be half of the challenge. The other bit will be just counting how many of these creatures I read in the year in whatever order I want! ^_^ 

  • January - Vampires
  • February - Angels/Nephilim
  • March - Fey
  • April - Demons
  • May - Aliens
  • June - Zombies
  • July - Witches and Wizards
  • August - Mermaids
  • September - Dragons
  • October - Ghosts
  • November - Werewolves/Shape-shifters
  • December - Other

  •  


    Welcome to the 2013 Sequel Challenge, hosted by Auntie Spinelli Reads!

    The goal: To read as many sequels as you can. You set your goal at whatever number works for you.
     
     
    I'm so bad at getting back to series so I'll start my goal to 10 sequels and then go from there!
     
    

     
    Welcome to some Dystopias in 2013, hosted by Blog of Erised!
     
    I'll be doing Level 2: Rebel (7 to 12 books)
     
    but of course this can change and I can surpass it cause I'm really into Dystopians right now! Yee :D
     
     


    Welcome to some retellings and I just love them, hosted by Debz Bookshelf!
     
    I'll be doing Lady in Waiting: 4-6 books
     
    but of course that can change and work on passing that pre-goal, haha!
     
     


    2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge hosted by My Overstuffed Bookshelf!
     
    Of course I'm going to freaking join, I live in YA haha! So, I'll be going for the big shabam: 
     
    The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.
     
     


    Welcome to the Zombie Reading Challenge 2013! Hosted by, Book Chick City!
     
    Two Chomps: Read 12 Zombie books in 2013
     
     

     
    2013 Goodreads Reading Challenge!
     
    My goal is 80 books & Tasha's goal is 60 books

     
    So, there you go. I can't wait to get started on these challenges *squeal*!
     
    Okay, it's your time. What reading challenges are you doing this year?
     
    Happy New Years Everybody!
     
     
    
    

    1 comment: