Sunday, January 13, 2013

Calling All Bloggers


I just found a post by The Book Babe about this so called "Blogger list" so of course I click it cause I am very curious is to what it is about. And then I find out its a publishing house looking for us Book Bloggers! :D
 
I checked out the book they are talkng about and of course I am am excited. So, that's why I am doing this post. So I have a higher chance in getting an copy. I would love to review and if you're interested too then here's what you need to know! And here's the link to Kate's Blog!
 
Enjoy & good luck to all!
 
Calling all bloggers!
 

Calling all bloggers!

Entangled needs you! *points at you*

Be part of The List.


Here's what you need to know:


One of my awesome publicists at Entangled is compiling a list of bloggers.


Here are the requirements:


Do you have a blog?


Do you love to review books?


Do you want access to books before they release?

If your answers to these questions is a resounding "YES" then you're the right blogger for the job.

We want you! Now's a great time to join The List.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment