Sunday, January 6, 2013

I am a Book Hoarder (14)






Of bookish things we got in the last week!
 
So, our mother got us each a Barnes and Nobles gift cards for Christmas and of course it didn't take us that long to spend them. I got a 50, which I spent the whole thing already. Look, it's not hard to do when paperbacks cost 10 haha. And Tasha got 70 cause I got other kinds of gift cards. She of course didn't spend it all, haha.



I am a Book Hoarder 14

Barnes & Noble

Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs- I just adore her writing and have enjoyed all of her different series, so of course I am dying to start this one!

The Farm by Emily McKay- I've been very excited for this book to come out and then it comes out in only paperback, which means I obviously just had to grab it haha! 

Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves- the plot seems like no other and I've been debating on this one for so long I decided just to finally grab it off the shelf and I'm so glad I did!

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout- Seriously been wanting to read this for forever and now I finally find it, so I can't wait to dive into it! :D

Anna and the French Kiss by  Stephanie Perkins- I read the companion to this novel and very much enjoyed it, the best parts is when the main characters in this book came into play in Lola and the Boy Next Door. So I just had to get this one! <3

Reached by Ally Condie- I told myself I wouldn't get any new, hardback copies but for some reason (for this whole series) I just couldn't help myself, haha. I went over budget and so for this one I had to use the rest of my birthday money, haha. But totally worth it! <3

Now for the other two I didn't list yet I got those at a used book store. However, I doubt I'll be going back as it isn't fun talking to the people that work there.

Feeling like I'm being talked down to isn't fun and I know I can buy used books on amazon, however, since you are one yourself I just thought you might have them in your store. You know, so I can actually see them in person. >_<

Okay, breathe, haha sorry just had to get that out.

Anyways,

Avalon High by Meg Cabot- loved the movie so of course I've been wanting to read this for so long, now I'll be able to!

Reality Check by Jen Calonita- This seemed interesting so I just bought it haha most definitely an impulse buy.

So there you go. And now, I'm officially making a resolution to where I can't buy anymore books till my TBR pile dwindles down to only five books haha. Also, a great way to help me save (which I so need to learn more of, haha).

So, what books did you get this week? I would love to know!

Happy Reading Everybody!

 
The Doomsday Code (TimeRiders, #3)
 
 
 
 
The Prisoner of Cell 25 (Michael Vey, #1)


The Prisoner of Cell 25 (Michael Vey #1) by Richard Paul Evans


The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #1)


The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #1) by Michael Scott


Katya's World (Russalka Chronicles, #1)


Katya's World (Russalka Chronicles #1) by Jonathan L. Howard



The Burning Bridge (Ranger's Apprentice, #2)



The Burning Bridge (Ranger's Apprentice #2) by John Flanagan



1 comment:

  1. wonderful selection. I need to get sweet venom myself love the cover its gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete