Sunday, January 13, 2013

I am a Book Hoarder (15)



Of our weekly treasures of books!


Loot from the libraries!

I had to go to the library monday to drop off a book and of course my boyfriend had to torture me in say its cool that we look around. So, yea, I have no will power when it comes to libraries. You want to know why.....cause they're free.....they're all free mwahahaha! So, I'm over booking myself but I am okay with that ^_^

Yes, I am a hoarder and that is the first step in getting help, haha.....But, we all know I'm not going to do that.
 
 

Fairy TaleHex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)Team HumanWake (Watersong, #1)



Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog- Started this yesterday and the main reason why is because the chapters are short. Really short, all under 10 pages. Me happy!

Hex Hall (Hex Hall #1) by Rachel Hawkins

Team Human by Justine Larbalestier & Sarah Rees Brennan

Wake (Watersong #1) by Amanda Hocking


For review from Netgalley


My Ex From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #1)The Cat's Meow (Witch's Brew, #1)


My Ex From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy #1) by Tellulah Darling

The Cat's Meow (Witch's Brew #1) by Stacey Kennedy


So, there you go. My crazy bookshelf just gets bigger by the moment. But at least these are all free! ^_^

What was your loot this week? I would love to hear.

Happy Reading Everybody!




2 comments:

  1. Public libraries are awesome! I didn't pick anything up this week, but have added several titles to my wishlist. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alexia- Oh my gosh, they totally are. I can be in there forever if no one is with me, haha ^_^.

    I will enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete