Sunday, January 20, 2013

Interested in my Horror Short Story, The Harvesters?




Hey y'all I have a page about this but I thought I'd bring it down here too! ^_^
 When she finds her boyfriend shackled to a white metal table Ashley feared for the worse.

On a small trip of dropping off a package for Jason’s father, the young couple never thought they would be running for their lives. Running away from supposedly friends whom in turned to be a family of harvesters.

Human harvesters and they are looking for something specific. And Ashley just might be the perfect match for that something.

 
 
If you are interested you may request my short story, as long as you are a book reviewer! If you're not totally sold yet, here's my first review for it, The Harvesters reviewed by Tiffany over at Book Cover Justice

If you do request, I hope you enjoy!
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment