Saturday, January 19, 2013

Know Me Better (10)





Know Me Better is a Weekly Meme hosted by I'm A Reader, Not A Writer.
Each week she'll pick 5 questions off of her author's interview list to answer and invites us to join in on the fun, giving a way for our readers to get to know us better.
 
 
 
 
10 words that describe yourself?
A: Emotional, stubborn, caring, shy, creative, in love, dorkish, friendly, perfectionist, and a major procrastinator
T: Stubborn, nerdy, shy, bookworm, smart, creative, tomboy, procrastinator, weird, clumsy



Favorite TV Shows?

A: Ooh, I adore the oldies. I love Lucy, Golden Girls, Happy Days, etc. But right now I am adoring House of Anubis, Once upon a time, American horror story, The walking dead, Haven, Face off, Pretty little liars, and probably many more haha! ^_^
T: I like a lot of shows. I, too, am a fan of the oldies, Golden Girls being my favorite. Some newer ones I like are Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth, Bones, NCIS, Once Upon A Time, Haven, Face Off,  How I Met Your Mother, Hot in Cleveland and a lot more.



If you could take over the world, would you?

A: Uh, no!!! haha, I’m way too shy to take control over everybody in the world and be able to command them to do my bidding. So yea, hell no haha. Plus, I am way too much of a nice girl to really do it. ^_^
T: I think it would be fun to do it. At least for a little while. But I wouldn’t want to be the one to make all the important decisions.



Who was the first boy you kissed?

A: I actually got my first kiss when I was 19, I am 20 now. I met him through a friend at the college I am going to. We started as friends then two weeks later he shyly asked me out, we’ve been together ever since May 15, 2012 and we have fallen in love with each other. I seriously cannot live without this guy and I have no idea how rough it’ll be when he goes to boot camp in May! Yes, haha, I know I am a late bloomer but I sure as hell got a great man and am glad I waited to find the right one! <3 *If you want to know more about this, don’t be afraid to ask*
T: I kind of want to lie and say I have, but I’ve never been kissed. I guess I’m a late bloomer, too.



How do you unwind?


A: Reading, of course! That’s my number one, then there is hanging with my man (you’d think that be the first, but since we live 30-45 mins away and he works, we only have certain amount of days we can hang L) and third, my own writing! Now that I got my first review for my horror short story, The Harvesters, I seriously cannot stop thinking about what’s to come in my writing for those books. I can’t stop thinking about them and have been writing down scene ideas that I hope to fully type out soon! ^_^
T: Reading, watching T.V., and playing video games, writing, and hang with family. Unless, of course, my family is the source of my stress





Thanks for stopping by!
 
&
 

8 comments:

  1. Reading Ashley's answer to her first kiss, boot camp, brought back memories. It's been 5 years, you'd think I'd move on. Things were just so different with us.
    Never stop talking to each other (writing, texting...) even if you're far away. (Sorry, I usually don't give advice if I'm not asked)

    Rivie @ Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how both you girls' answers are different yet very similar :)

    My KMB

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rivie- If you loved him, truly loved him then is there really any moving on from that?

    May I ask, was it true love? What happen? And we are never going to stop, we can't even stop now. Plus, I have been with him since the beginning of him wanting to go into the Marines. Even took him to the recruiting center for the first time to sign him up <3 ^_^

    Thanks for the advice! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Vonnie- Thanks for pointing that out, haha. But yea, I can see it since we are sisters and only 2 years apart! ^_^

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only kissed a handful of guys but honestly looking back now most of them I wish I had not kissed! I love it when people can say they waited until they found the one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kathy- Well, it also helped I was really shy. So, in that I had to really trust them. Whenever I thought I found a great guy they always turned out to be not, never wanting to give me a chance and what not.

    Then this amazing guy finally gives me a chance and is proud that I am his woman, haha. He is really amazing to have my trust <3

    Thanks for stopping by and loving my story! I love this meme you created! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also wouldn't want to take over the world, for similar reasons ^^
    And I really want to check out American Horror Story! I keep seeing all these gif-images on tumblr and they've made me very curious! Also, the story of how you met your boyfriend is so cute <3
    Thanks for sharing, both of you :)

    If you want to, you can check out my post here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. " If you loved him, truly loved him then is there really any moving on from that? "
    I guess not (I'm refering to the moving on, no there is no way to move on from that, well that's what I think anyway), but my friends say I should have moved on a long time ago...

    It is (at least for me) I guess it just wasn't meant to be, I really don't know what happened.
    I didn't mean to blame it on him joining the Navy, I guess it was really over before he joined.

    Rivie @ Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete