Saturday, January 12, 2013

Know Me Better (9)


 
 
Know Me Better is a Weekly Meme hosted by I'm A Reader, Not A Writer.
Each week she'll pick 5 questions off of her author's interview list to answer and invites us to join in on the fun, giving a way for our readers to get to know us better.
 
 
 
Where is your favorite spot to read?
 
D: My room, on my bed, leaning against the leather headboard, wrapped in my wool blanket, and with the sun beaming through my bay window! Oh, heaven <3
 
T: On my bed. I usually read right before I go to bed. It helps me sleep.


Are you a fast or slow reader? (you can test your reading speed here)


D: I’m a slow reader, I knew that even before I took that test. I’m about 24% below average and I am okay with that. It just all depends on the book I am reading and how many worldly distractions I get.
 
T: I always thought I was a somewhat fast reader. By that test I’m 15% faster than average. And, like my sister, it really all depends on what’s happening around me.


Fanfiction - Love it or Hate it? Have your ever read/written it?


D: I’ve read a few but I really don’t care much for them *shrugs*, just not my thing I guess.
 
T: Some Fanfiction isn’t bad. I like a few. But really not my thing.


Summer or Winter?


D: Ooh, toughy. Uh, I love the summer. I love the sun pouring down its heat along my skin! But I love the winter cause of the fire in the fireplace…..you know what, who am I kidding! Even in the summer I would have a blazing fire in my house! (I’m weird I know but I like to be toasty sometimes) ^_^
 
T: Summer has it’s perks, but I’m more of a winter fan. I love cold days and hot chocolate on rainy days.


Truth or Dare?


D: I would probably be truth more than anything but sometimes, with enough courage, I’ll be daring.
 
T: Depends on how I feel at the time.


 
Now it's your turn! Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and link up here!
 

Thanks for stopping by!
 
 &


5 comments:

  1. There is a lot of people who are reading in bed! I guess we just need a calm and warm place to relaxe and get involve with what we read!

    I hate winter! I hate cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Proserpine- I think you're right, we need a place to relax so we can be swept away into the worlds the author is trying to create for us. I dislike cold weather too!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still read in bed every night but usually I fall asleep before a page or two. When I was young I could lay in bed and read for hours.

    Anne@ My Head is Full of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely agree with Tasha about winter. Hot cocoa after playing in the snow is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita, I love the snow. But sadly, where I live, it doesn't snow. I wish it did and I'm certain my dogs would love it.

    ReplyDelete