Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dreaming of Sequels (8)




Our feature here is where we talk about sequels we are just dying to have. And you all know that there are many, many out there that we are just craving to have! ^_^

So, sequels means any sequels. As long as it's after the first, #1, then it is acceptable haha. Also, we will be doing this every Wednesday!

Okay then, here we go!
 
 
Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2)
 
Girl Of Nightmares (Anna #2) by Kendare Blake
Publication Date: August 7th 2012
Genre: YA Paranormal
Pages: 332
 
 
Summary
 
It's been months since the ghost of Anna Korlov opened a door to Hell in her basement and disappeared into it, but ghost-hunter Cas Lowood can't move on.

His friends remind him that Anna sacrificed herself so that Cas could live—not walk around half dead. He knows they're right, but in Cas's eyes, no living girl he meets can compare to the dead girl he fell in love with.


Now he's seeing Anna everywhere: sometimes when he's asleep and sometimes in waking nightmares. But something is very wrong...these aren't just daydreams. Anna seems tortured, torn apart in new and ever more gruesome ways every time she appears.


Cas doesn't know what happened to Anna when she disappeared into Hell, but he knows she doesn't deserve whatever is happening to her now. Anna saved Cas more than once, and it's time for him to return the favor.
 
 
 
 

Here’s a quote from my review for Anna

"Cas travels the world killing the earth bound ghost and when we get to see him in action, it is creepily described perfectly. The scenes keep you on your toes and then you'll be addicted to it in no time."
Seriously, this has been the best ghost story I have read so far in YA (or…maybe it’s the only ghost story I have read in YA….*shrugs* haha). Anyways, I loved it! Especially the red lettering of the words. Totally different, stands out, and I think helps out the story to the T.
Plus, the depth behind the characters makes me crave for the next book in the series! I saw it at the library but I had to sadly slap my hand away from it >_< but next time I am most definitely going to be picking/ripping it off the shelves so no one else can get it before I do, mwahahahahaha!
Well, that’s my latest dream…
….What is your latest dream?
Happy Dreaming Everybody!
Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment