Sunday, February 3, 2013

I am a Book Hoarder (18)


 
 
Of our weekly treasures of books!



 
 
Loot from the libraries!

The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark- Got a copy from Netgalley a long time ago but this will be much quicker! Will be diving into it soon :D

The Cupid War by Timothy Carter- Was waiting for my sister to pick out her library finds and I took the time to look at the shelves just to see if they had a few books from certain authors I've been wanting read forever and then I found this unexpected find. Perfect for the up coming holiday!

Disconnect (Divided Worlds, #1)

Loot from Xperrso Book Tours!

There Comes A Prophet by David Litwack- In the pic above



Playing Hooky (Paranormal Investigations, #1)Daughter of the GoddessTranscendent: Tales of the Paranormal

Loot I won!


Playing Hokking by Rita Webb- Omg, this big win I so did not expect! *squeal* When I got the email from Rita saying I won, you guys I did many happy dances and what not, haha! But when I entered, I don't know, but I had this feeling like I would *shrugs* anyways...haha.

I can't wait to dive into all of them, Thanks Rita! (((Hugs)))


Transcendent by various authors along with Rita Webb

I also won a gorgeous necklace with those books but I'll talk about it when it gets here! :D

Well, I've had an exciting week haha. Thanks again to Rita and Megan for all the amazing prizes!

What was your amazing loot this week?

Happy Reading Everybody!

 
 
 
borrowed from library-
 
 
 
Unraveled (Intertwined #2) by Gena Showalter
 
 
 
 
Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1) by Maureen Mcgowan
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment