Sunday, February 3, 2013

Know Us Better (12)




Know Me Better is a Weekly Meme hosted by I'm A Reader, Not A Writer.
Each week she'll pick 5 questions off of her author's interview list to answer and invites us to join in on the fun, giving a way for our readers to get to know us better.

 
 
 
Is there anything you would like to say to or ask your favorite author?
A: Just keep those awesome story lines coming, keep those creative muscles flowing and exercised, and maybe work on series that have ended cause fans just always want more! Haha, and I have a question, for those who seem to have many stories out there in such a short amount of time. How do you write so much and produce them so quickly?
T: I just really want to know their best advice for writing.

Are you a dreamer or a realist?
A: Most definitely a dreamer haha. I love shooting for the stars and I sure as hell am going to reach them! ^_^
T: I’m like in between. I dream big but I also am realistic.

Theater or Rental?
A: Used to do a lot of renting but Blockbuster is long gone where I live and since Netflix is all about instant, it isn’t really renting anymore. It’ll have to be theater as a result of my boyfriend. He likes to go and he goes a lot with his dad, so I’ve just fallen back into it. Tomorrow we’ll be going to see Warm Bodies and I’ve been dying since I saw the trailer! :D Can’t wait!
T: More rental. I go to the theater when I really want to see a movie. The last movie I saw was Wreck-it Ralph.

Share a family tradition.
A & T: We actually don’t really have any traditions; they are dwindling as we are getting older.

Favorite late night snack?
A: I am caught eating a small bowl of some kind of cereal a lot haha something simple and not too filling for the stomach ^_^
T: Popcorn, Ice Cream, and sometimes chips. Stuff that doesn’t fill me up too much.
 
Now it's your turn! Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and link up here! If you are posting on your blog you can grab the linky to include with your post if you would like to do so.
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any thing to say, don't be shy to say it!
 
&
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment