Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (60)




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.--BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS. Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others.
  • Share the title & author, so others can add to their TBR list if they like your teasers.
 
Our Teasers This Week. . .
 
 
The last thing I saw were the whites of Fane’s teeth as he grinned. A month earlier I wasn’t so much as a blip on that boy’s radar. Now he was everywhere, appearing at my worst moments, like Satan, witnessing my fall from grace.
 
-From 40%, Transfusion (Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter #1)
 
 
Happy Teasing  Everybody!
~Stopping by soon~
 

Review March 30





After approximately fifteen minutes, the diabolical plan bore its fruit, so to speak. Rudy pointed his finger into a gap in the bush. "There  he is." Otto came around the corner, dopey as a lamb. He wasted no time in losing control of the bike, sliding across the ice, and lying facedown on the road.


-from page 162-163, The Book Thief


 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I've seen the Book Thief everywhere but I wasn't sure if it was a book for me. The teaser makes it sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rivie Bleu- I was the same way. But I finally picked it up. I'm have way through and it is really good.

    ReplyDelete