Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Dreaming of Sequels (10)



Our feature here is where we talk about sequels we are just dying to have. And you all know that there are many, many out there that we are just craving to have! ^_^

So, sequels means any sequels. As long as it's after the first, #1, then it is acceptable haha. Also, we will be doing this every Wednesday!

Okay then, here we go!
 
 
Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society, #3)
 
Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society #3) by Ally Carter
Publication Date: February 5th 2013
Genre: Young Adult
Pages: 328
 
 
~Summary~
 
Katarina Bishop and W.W. Hale the fifth were born to lead completely different lives: Kat comes from a long, proud line of loveable criminal masterminds, while Hale is the scion of one of the most seemingly perfect dynasties in the world. If their families have one thing in common, it's that they both know how to stay under the radar while getting--or stealing--whatever they want. No matter the risk, the Bishops can always be counted on, but in Hale's family, all bets are off when money is on the line. When Hale unexpectedly inherits his grandmother's billion dollar corporation, he quickly learns that there's no place for Kat and their old heists in his new role.
 
But Kat won't let him go that easily, especially after she gets tipped off that his grandmother's will might have been altered in an elaborate con to steal the company's fortune. So instead of being the heir--this time, Hale might be the mark. Forced to keep a level head as she and her crew fight for one of their own, Kat comes up with an ambitious and far-reaching plan that only the Bishop family would dare attempt. To pull it off, Kat is prepared to do the impossible, but first, she has to decide if she's willing to save her boyfriend's company if it means losing the boy.
 
 

When I saw this at my Barnes & Nobles I had a “My Precious” moment ha-ha. But after that big moment of mine I felt ashamed as being a big fan of this series it had slipped my mind of when it was coming out. I knew it was coming out this year but the exact month and date, I sadly never took notice. Yes, I know. How very wrong of me as this series is a favorite and one I hope doesn’t end anytime soon ha-ha.

 

Anyways, I devour these books and I so cannot wait to get my hands on this one. Maybe once I save enough money where I feel comfortable buying things again, I'll pick her up *squeal*. I just absolutely enjoy the cast of characters Mrs. Carter has created for us and the adventures they go on, well let’s just say my heart is racing right with theirs.

 

 
Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, #2)
 

“I devoured this book like a zombie devours flesh.”
 
“Oh, this world Ally Carter creates is an adrenaline rush after another and one I would love to be in more often.”
 
“It is a smooth reading ride with fun twist and turns that my heart just flutters to.”
 
“I loved and felt as if these could be my own friends…”
 
 
Happy Dreaming Everybody!
 


1 comment:

  1. I really have to read book two. The first one was great.

    ReplyDelete