Sunday, March 3, 2013

I am a Book Hoarder (21)




Of our weekly treasures of books!

Since I am booked with tours and what not, I am slowly my trips to the library as I also need to start reading the books I have bought over time haha. So, for the most part, things will be slowing down for me when it comes to getting new books, eek >_<.

But for some reason I was craving some Chloe King so I picked that up and I'm flying through it (well sorta, at least for me haha). Also, Keary Taylor opened a request form for signed The Bane bookmarks and I just had to get one, :D So, that came in the mail today. Woohoo, and I hope to get to that book very soon ^_^. Thanks Mrs. Taylor

The Nine Lives Of Chloe King by Celia Thomson- It's really good, especially if you have seen the TV Show!

If you want a signed The Bane bookmark here is the link but only US can get them sorry INT.

Well, that's it for this week!

What goodies did you guys get? I would love to hear about them!

Happy Hoarding Everybody!




I got four books this week from my dad for my birthday. And I already read one.




Crank (Crank #1) -Ellen Hopkins
Goodreads- here
My Review- here
















Happy Reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment