Sunday, March 10, 2013

I am a Book Hoarder (22)


 
 
If you can tell but I decided to use a new picture for this week and I think it fits perfectly, don't you?
 
Anyways, my loot for the week!
 
 
 
 
The Rules (Project Paper Doll #1) by Stacey Kade- (An uncorrected version from NetGalley) Omg you guys, when I saw this package on my desk Friday late afertoon I thought it was my winnings from a giveaway but lo and behold I find this instead.
 
~My Reactions~
 
 
 


 
 
 


Yeah, pretty much a kid in a candy shop/toy shop in one haha. Tasha was there and she thought with how I was acting that I might have a heart attack haha and I don't blame her. I pretty much stopped breathing while jumping up and down with excitement.

Anyways, my newest NetGalley books

Received!



In Too Deep by Coert Voorhees

Breathless (Elemental #2.5) by Brigid Kemmerer- I was very, very excited about this one too! Read it and loved it but review won't be up till it gets closer to release date: May 6, sorry

Freebie!

 
The Raid (Eden, #0.6)

The Raid (The Eden Trilogy #0.6) by Keary Taylor- Loved, loved, loved! Just click the title and you'll be shipped over to the review for it! ^_^


There you go, that's all that's new for me!

What's new for you?

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Book Hoarding Everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment