Sunday, March 24, 2013

My oh my, what shall I discuss?

 
Honestly I would love to write a discussion post once a week however I don’t know what I shall discuss. Yes, I have a few things I want to talk about and I do have to sit down and type them out but I want to know what you, our readers, would like me or us to discuss about.
 
So I am here today to ask you what I or we should talk about. I am up for anything: books, TV shows/movies, about my book, our writing life, and even life itself ha-ha. There is a couple post I want to do about books and my own book, like a dream cast anyone? J But if you’d like to ask or even just to see our opinion on something, then go right ahead and say something down below in the comments!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm i often find myself in the same pickle but after a social mishap or a movie or a song lyric gets to me i can become ispired and come up with all sorts of crazy ideas. You could write about a type of fantasy creature you like to read about a local myth or legend, your pets or siblings, recommendes reading ages, a books setting a movie or song or book that introduced you to another song or movie or book. ?.. the posibilities are endless

    ReplyDelete