Friday, June 7, 2013

Okay Nook Lovers, guess what?

 
 
The Harvesters is officially avaliable at Barnes & Nobles now! Woohoo! :D
 
Why it took me so long is beyond me haha.
 
Last week I got it all put together on Nook Press and now it's officially up for grabs on their website for only .99 cents baby!
 
So now if you couldn't get it before cause you didn't have a kindle, you can now get it for your Nook, *squeal*!
 
So, what are you waiting for?
 
Go get yourself a copy!
 
~Quotes from Reviews~
 
"Why should you read The Harvesters?
1. Less than 30 pages. Something everyone can easily read in one pull.
2. It's a horror short story. Horror. Yes. Even though not my usual genre, I quite liked it. Though, I must warn you not to read this at night.
3. Dual point of views. Score! I almost always love when there's more than one point of view (as long as authors don't go crazy with more than five of them or something, which was not the case in The Harvesters because it had two).
4. Male POV. One of the two narrators was Jason and I pretty much always like male point of views. So great!
5. Action! There was A LOT of action. I loved it. A feel like a good book, especially with horror, has to have a action at least.
5. Killer cliffhanger. I have a huge love/hate relationship with cliffhangers. But I liked this one. Very nicely done!"
 
-From Stephanie @ Bookfever
 
 
"The story is written well and the pacing is perfect, especially for such a short story. There's a lot of action, but there is also time for the characters to think back about what got them in this situation in the first place."
 
-From Tiffany @ Book Cover Justice
 
The Harvesters (Harvesting Series #1)
 
 
Thanks so much Nook Press for being so easy, haha! And thanks so much to those two awesome reviewers, they're really sweet too! <3
 
 
Now, here's the link to my awesome short on Barnes: The Harvesters (Havesting Series #1)
 
Can't wait to see what you guys have to say for yourself!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Sweet Readings Everybody!
 


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! I hope you don't mind if I pimp your book all over the place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tiffany- Thanks so much! Oh, I don't mind at all. Feel completely free to doing so haha!

    That's so awesome for you to do so! ^_^

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete