Sunday, July 28, 2013

I am a Book Hoarder (30)

 
 
I honestly can't help myself sometimes, I really am a book addict haha. I requested four books from the library, finally got them yesterday cause I wanted to make sure they wouldn't be due while I'm on a mini vacation with my friend (dog sitting, really, but it's a vacation to us haha). Then once I got them off the shelf I went over to Tasha and just looked at the shelves with her. Got another book and almost got another but I stopped myself before I got too carried away haha. But even then, five books is still too much for me.
 
 
~Beauties From The Library~
 
Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)Everbound (Everneath, #2)Ten This is Not a TestZom-B (Zom-B, #1)
 
Everbound (Everneath #2) by Brodi Ashton
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
Zom-B (Zom-B #1) by Darren Shan- Reviewed


~Beauties For Review~
 
Armored Hearts (Armored Hearts, #1)Disassemble (Divided Worlds, #2)Disrupt (Divided Worlds, #3)Northern Bites (Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter, Vol. 2)NomadAll My Life (First Things Series, #1)

Nomad by J.L. Bryan


Crosses fingers I'll get a lot of review books done in the Netgalley Knockout Challenge!

That's all folks!

See you next time!

Sweet Hoarding Everybody!

 
Borrowed from Library
 
 
 
 
 
Bought
 
 
The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
 
 
Happy reading!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment