Monday, July 29, 2013

On My Mondays (9) Coming Home Videos

 
 
On My Mind Monday with Paranormal Sisters!
Where every Monday we pick a topic and tell you our thoughts on it. It might be weekly or every other week. Haven't decided yet. And if you have a topic you want our thoughts on, post a comment and we might decide to do it.
 
 

Lately I’ve been watching a lot of Marine Surprises Girlfriend videos. Why? Because they make me feel closer to my Marine in some ways, who I’ll be seeing in a couple of weeks from now. They also make me sad but excited for my own surprise home comings! So today I’m going to show you a couple of my favorite ones. 
 

 
1. This is my absolute favorite one. It's a bit long in the beginning but once he gets to the movie theater, it gives me chills. I can't get enough, always brings tears.
 
 

 
2. I don't know why, but I love this one too. I think it's because it was my first video I saw under Marine surprises girlfriend, so I always go back to this one. Plus, it is very adorable too.
 
 

 
3. I just found this one a couple of days ago and it is absolutely beautiful. How it was put together was great and it excites me about my reunion with my man. I'm going to be just as anxious as she was in waiting for him.
 
 

 
4. This one is cute too, though I wished he kissed her. And come on, I felt it was a bit obvious to what was going on haha. But overall, it makes my hopeless romantic heart swell.
 
 

 
5. How adorable!
 
 

 
6. And lastly the one on Ellen. How can you not love this one!
 
 
 
I'm sure there's loads more out there that I'll find adorable but these I just had to share with you guys!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
And thanks to all the men and women whom are serving our country!
 
Sorry my readers for making you cry! <3
 

3 comments:

  1. I do this all the time! especially when my soldier is gone. When he's home, I don't. I save them for when he's gone. Also- have you heard of www.welcomehomeblogcom ? It's dedicated just to military homecoming. There are thousands ! It's the holy land!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo sweet. *wipes the tears out of my eyes*

    My husband TJ and I hate being separated, even after 13+ years together. Thankfully, we've never had a long separation like this.

    A couple years back, he had to visit his father in the hospital in Cleveland, which was about 4 hours away, and we were separated for 2 days. When he got home, me and the kids turned off all the lights and hid. He walked in and wondered where we were, and we jumped out and said, "Surprise!"

    I couldn't stop hugging him, and that was only after 2 days. I can't imagine months apart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Katie Cross- Omg, I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one that does this. I thought I was being a complete dork but now I see it's just a normal thing haha. Thanks for the website, I'll be in tears for days haha.

    @Rita Webb- Hey! That is absolutely sweet! And you're still doing that after 13+ years *squeal* that makes my heart swoon! :D How cute!

    Yeah, this is our first time being truly separated so it's quite an adjustment. But I'm so proud of him! I can't wait to hug him like crazy on August 15!

    ReplyDelete