Sunday, August 4, 2013

Summer Songs (28) Made in the USA



"You run around open doors like a gentleman
And tell me, "Girl, every day you're my everything."
Cause that's the way you like to do it"
 
"No matter how far we go,
I want the whole world to know
I want you bad, and I won't have it any other way
No matter what the people say,
I know that we'll never break"
 
"You're always reading my mind like a letter
When I'm cold, you're there like a sweater
Cause that's the way you like to do it
That's the way we like

I'll never ever let the world get the best of you
Every night we're apart, I'm still next to you
Cause that's the way I like to do it
That's the way I like"
 
Why oh why, did it have to be this theme? haha, I love it but it's got me crying because this is my life, my future, because I fell for a man that wanted to be a Marine <3
 
I'm so proud of him!
 
And I'm sure you guys are tired of me talking about it haha. Thanks for sticking around anyways! ^_^
 
I saw this on YouTube and I clicked on it. I think I maybe heard it once on the radio but it didn't really completely stick with me. Well, y'all, I'm hooked now haha. I absolutely love the video, can't get enough!
 
Enjoy!
 
 
or
 
 
 
Happy Listening Everybody!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment