Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Netgalley Knockout Challenge Wrap Up

 
 
Hey guys, it seems like this awesome challenge is over :(. But I had fun and it was good to get to my review books, though I didn't get to many I wanted to get to. Still got tons so this definitely motivated me to want to get to them sooner! I hope to continue the flow of this challenge going :)
 
Okay, here are the titles I was able to read.
 
 
Belle Noir: Tales of Love and MagicAll My Life (First Things, #1)Barbie World (Baby Doll, #2)Zack & Zoey Save Walt's Brain (Zack & Zoey Book #2)You Are Mine (Mine, #1)Bound to Remember (Spellbound, #1)
 
 
You Are Mine (Mine #1) by Janeal Falor
 
 
Thanks to Goldilox and the Three Weres for putting this awesome challenge together! I had a blast! :)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey you did great. Feel proud of yourself. I say read what you can and don't stress. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Grace- Thanks for stopping by! I am proud of myself so I want to keep the flow going haha.

    ReplyDelete