Friday, December 20, 2013

Cutepolish Adventures (2)

Cutepolish is a channel on YouTube and I absolutely love it! It's about a female that does simple nail designs. So instead of wasting money at a salon, you can take the time and do them yourselves!
 
I've done quite a few and it's so much fun!
 
My latest one is another for the holiday's. It's quite adorable and pretty simple! Something formal for the up coming holiday parties!! ;)
 
 

All you need is:
 
Clear base and top coat
White, Red, & Green polish
Tape (optional as I used it to get a decent line on the French tip)
&
Dotting tool or tooth pick
 
 
In just a few simple steps, you too can have this fun design for the holidays! To learn how, just follow this video. I promise, you'll have a blast!
 
 
 
 
Until next time....<3
 
 
Sweet designing everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment