Friday, January 3, 2014

Cutepolish Adventures (3)

 
Cutepolish is a channel on YouTube and I absolutely love it! It's about a female that does simple nail designs. So instead of wasting money at a salon, you can take the time and do them yourselves!
 
I've done quite a few and it's so much fun!
 
This weeks is super simple and completely creative!! I did it Sunday for mine and my Marines dinner date, while watching Paranormal Activity 4 with him by my side haha! <3
 
Some stripes were a little thick cause I coated the picks with too much polish, so I'll most definitely be doing this design again so I can get my desired result!
 
Anyways, here's a picture...
 
 
With this design you can choose any colors you'd like to use!
 
I used:
 
Clear base and Top Coat
Silver & Red base
Red, Pink, & Silver for the Stripes
3 Floss Picks
 
 
In just a few simple steps, you too can have this fun design! To learn how, just follow this video. I promise, you'll have a blast!
 
 
Until next time....<3
 
Sweet designing everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could do my nails like that, but it always turns into a mess!

    ReplyDelete