Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (74)


 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.--BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS. Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others.
  • Share the title & author, so others can add to their TBR list if they like your teasers.
 
Our Teasers This Week. . .
 
It was confirmed. Mom was out of her damn mind. “Oh, fuck that. The only reason Gunnr didn’t succeed was because I finally stood up to her bullying ass by head butting her like a soccer ball.” I held up two of my fingers, looking at her between them. “Goal, bitch. Goal.”
 
-From 5%, Infinity by Sedona Venez
 
Infinity (Valkyries: Soaring Raven, #1)
 
First off, she's talking about head butting a raven and apparently they've been stalking her for years!
 
Um....cool! Maybe....okay, is that just me?
 
 Anyways, this scene was hilarious and that quote had me laughing! Definitely got me even more intrigued!




Time stopped as he reached out and cupped my face between his hands. He brought his mouth down and brushed it against my lips. It was barely a kiss at first but soon increased, becoming heady and deep. When he finally pulled away, it was to kiss my forehead. He left his lips there for several seconds as his arms held me close.

-From page 327, Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2) by Richelle Mead

Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)


 
Happy Teasing Everybody!


1 comment:

  1. Great teasers! I love these. I get to hop from blog to blog and find new authors and books. Thanks for sharing. This is a new one for me.
    Here is mine
    http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/01/14/teaser-tuesdays-53-ethereal-fury-gemini-rising-1/

    ReplyDelete